Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Friday, May 22, 2009

Greetings:Dear Friend

Greetings:Dear Friend,

This is a personal email directed to you and I request that it be treated as such. I must solicit your Confidentiality and assure you that I am contacting you in good faith and this proposal will be of mutual benefit.You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me personally. I am EDWIN O ALMENGOR., a solicitor at law.here in Czech Republic.


I am the personal attorney/sole executor to a client of mine, ,Who based here in Czech Republic. now deceased.My client lost his life alongside his wife and only child on the 21st ofAugust 2008 while on a visit to Canary Islands in Spain.Details of this incidence can be checked on the following website;http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/21/world/europe/21madrid.html/

The deceased was a prominent business man here in Czech Republic before they met their tragic death. My client before his death made a deposit of Five Million United States Dollars (US$5,000,000.00) with a Bank in Spain in his effort to set up a business in other countries around Europe.

However,The board of directors of the holding financial institution now adopted a resolution and I was mandated to provide his next of kin for the payment of this money within the next 20 official working days or forfeit the money as an abandoned fund. The holding financial institution had planned to invoke the decree of 1996 to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me but after an investigation in the finance company.I found out that some members of the board of directors of the holding financial institution wants to divert this fund into their private accounts for their own selfish interest and only want, to use the excuse that since I am not able to look for some one to make the claim.

It is on this regard that I decided to solicit your assistance, by presenting you as the trust worthy person or the relatives to the deceased. Although, I have agreed on the following sharing ratios: 40% for your assistance and 60% for me but this is still open for negotiation.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.because I am in possesion of the deceased personal file which contains all information which I shall use to prove your relationship with the deceased.

Please get in touch with me urgently on your kin interest to lay claim of the deposit with your Name,Address,Telephone and fax numbers for more information on how to release the said inheritance sum,procedure and legality of this claim, alternative via this Email :edwinalmengor@centrum.cz,for better confidentiality and send to me your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further on this transaction. If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,

EDWIN O ALMENGOR(Esq)

Telephone Number:+420-774-369-992

email:edwinalmengor@centrum.cz

No comments: