Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Monday, February 02, 2009

From:Madam Laarni Ejarcito Enriquez.

From:Madam Laarni Ejarcito Enriquez.
Confinement house. Manilla, Phillipine.
WITH TRUST AND CONFIDENCE,
Dear Sir,
I am very sorry to had infringe into your privacy without permissionbut
please with all humility i solicit your attention to hear me
out.Iammadam Laarni Enriquez, a filippino by nationality, and a
divorcee. Honestly I would like to have a long lasting relationship with
you ,if possible entrusting my life time fortune into your possession,as
now I am broken hearted and needs someone to trust, without remembering
mypast and forsaken experiences from close confidants and family. I need
someone, who would take me for whom I am and as a life timepartner,
after making claims of my deposited life fortuned in Abroad.Well, from
your profile, I believe in me that you ought to be a veryhonest person.
I would like to give you a brief description of my lifeautobiograph I
was once the mistress of our President, Joseph Estrada,andduring his
tenure in office, I was often used as a courier indepositinghis(the
president) funds, in the Europe,and Africa because of myhonesty but his
wife Madam Loi and her son-Jude, accused me of havingsecretaffair with
the president ,this led to fabrication of all kind ofallegation against
just to disrepute my honestly earned fame .

But, not quite long, I was arrested, together with his wife and son,in
connection with the 27th July, 2003, failed coup for working in
thehousehold of the ex-president Joseph Estrada .Althought i was
latergranted bailed as there was no substantial evidence against me ,
now Ihave been released but under security watch within state
confinementwithlimited opportunity to reach the outside world to prove
my innocence. All, I want from you is to assist me make claims of some
funds, I diddeposited in metallic truck box in security finance house in
London,United Kingdom a remote states in British. Every other deposit
havebeenconsficated and seized by the the government of Madam Gloria
thePresident of republic of philippine .
But, this one is the only one theycouldnot see, as I did kept the
deposit certicate and deposit agreetmentwith one of my close confidant
The Amount being deposited is much about 20. Million United
statesdollars,as this was the money that was supposed to be used by
thePresident to acquire some properties in Europe.
All, I want from you, now is honesty and sincerity, as, as soon asthis
money is claimed by you, I will look for a way out and sneaked outof
Philippines and travel down to meet you in your country , theshipment
cost and demurrage has being taken care I would like us to goinvestment
partnership together,in investing this money in your countryandanywhere
else you prefer.
I will send you my Photo, the a depositcertificate and authoritative
agreetment which i am prapared to forward to youwith more hint on how to
reach the security company to retrieve andrequest the shipment of the
metallic box containing fund on my behalftoyour country while i join you
at convenient time for joint investmentif you desire.In addition to this
i promise to give you five millionunited states dollars out of the total
fund for your kind assistance.
Sincerely,
Laarni.
 
Email: harjohns12@yahoo.com

AOL Email goes Mobile! You can now read your AOL Emails whilst on the move. Sign up for a free AOL Email account with unlimited storage today.

No comments: