Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Friday, September 04, 2009

Beloved God Has Remember You

Beloved,
Compliments of the day to you! By this e-mail, I do sincerely apologise for my intrusion of your privacy. However, I have a serious concern with which I believe you might be of help and for this reason I decided to e-mail you believing in my faith. I am Mrs sharon Goetz Massey, I'm 62yrs old, German citizen by birth and I'm married to australian Mr Marvin Massey. My brother Christian Goetz was a great momentum of courage to me, after the death of my brother and his wife died in Air France Concorde flight crash, On 25th of July 2000 with other passengers on board, published by BBC news; click to read: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Just couple years later my husband died. I suffered mentally and psychologically and shortly was diagnosed of breast. I lived with the scourge meditating daily earnestly. Just a month ago, the doctor informed me that I have just about three months more to live. I was shocked but have to accept the news in good fate. My beloved, it is in this regard that I write to y ou after fervent prayers over my decision.
 
Before my husband died, he deposited some large amount of Euro (?) with a bank in Cote d'ivoire. I relocated to Cote d'ivoire because of the war in Congo. I have wholeheartedly decided to donate the entirety of this fund for charity work to bring meaning to life of the less privileged before my journey beyond, considering the number of days I have to live from the doctor's analysis report on my cancer tumor damage on my health. I need an individual that will utilize this funds adherently for these purposes.
1: For the sick, less-privileged and destitute,
2: For the motherless babies homes, the deaf Charity homes and the orphange homes, e.t.c.
These are my wishes as I lay with pains due to my critical condition caused by the cancer damage on my health. Please do not see this as strange or an unbelieveable opportunity to make self wealth, rather see this as a rare chance to sincerely do this voluntary Charity work with love and care to the less privileged in truth and in spirit of humanity. Let me know of your response urgently.
Warm regards,
Mrs. Sharon Goetz Massey
 

No comments: