Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Business Proposal

Good day,

My name is Mr. Jeong Dong Auditing Officer with JP Morgan Chase. A certain client of my bank by the name of (Engineer David Smith) made a deposit for 12 months valued at £20 Million (Twenty Million British Pounds only). My proposition is that I will like you to stand in as the next of kin to the depositor. I found out that he died without making a WILL" We shall employ the services of an attorney to arrange the transfer of rights and privileges of the deceased to you. If you are interested, please reply immediately to. I will offer you 40% of 20 Million which is 8 million pounds.
Forward the following information:
1. A Beneficiary name and mailing address, in order for me to prepare the document for transfer of the funds in your name.
2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers.
3. Age and occupation.

Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details.

NOTE: KEEP THE BUSINESS CONFIDENTIAL.

Best Regards,
Mr. Jeong Dong
London United Kingdom
Tel: +44 70359 90630

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from a very honest man Mr, Benjamin. She introduced me to this honest loan officer Mr, Benjamin  who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: 247officedept@gmail.com    they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this honest man  and  you can be save as well .WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)