Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

FROM LARISSA AHMED

Assalamu alaikum,

Please, kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this letter may cost you because I know it may come to you as a surprise as we'have no previous correspondence.

My name is Larissa Ahmed the only child of late Dr Ali Ahmed who was the chairman/CEO of the Sierra-Leone national Gold & Diamond Mining Corporation.presently, I am residing in Abidjan economic capital of COTE D'IVOIRE in Weste africa, because of the political crisis in my Country.

I would Honestly want to seek for an immediate assistance for transaction of $18 Million U.S dollars including 500kg of gold dust and 450kg of diamond belonging to my late father who was killed by the Rebels during the political crisis in my country. Then I ran to COTE D'IVOIRE refugee Camp where my father deposited this money and the gold .

My late father deposited this money in a security company here in Abidjan ther economic capital of (COTE D'IVOIRE )
I have the documents backing up the box and i have contacted the security company and confirmed the safety of the deposit trunk box,for your claims and my late father told me incase if he died that i should look for someone who has a buisness company abroad to help me claim the box,i have the ID Card issued us from the United Nation here in Abidjan Cote D Ivoire west africa on our arrival as refugess and these will serves you as a proof.

I believe you as an advanced person that you will not betray the trust i impose on you at the end of this transaction because i will join you to continue my education.
Please i need you to send to me the followings,

1.your full Name.
2.Your private phone and fax number
3.Your first page and second page of your international passport.
All this i will submit them to the security company for the transaction
of the box to your verious destination.

Bear it in mind that my late father; did not disclose the content of the box to the security company to aviod the official from raissing eye brows to the fund.

Also Bear in mind that this transaction remains confindential to yourself alone.
Based on this i contacted you for an assistance,So that i can front you as my late father foreign buisness partner/ beneficiary of the box in there security custody. Because my late father Dr Ali Ahmed deposited it as family valuable.

15% of the total sum will be offered to
you for your assistance, while 5% will be set aside for any expenses that might arise during the transaction.

Please do feel free to ask me questions on this as I wait for your reply soonest and However, we don't really know each other, therefore we need to build a strong relationship of trust first which is the most important.

Thank you for reading my letter and kindly let me know if you are willing to help me in this transaction so that we can discuss the issue, and kindly keep this message to yourself simply for a security reason.

Assalamu alaikum and may the peace of Almighty Allah be with you.
Thanks and Allah Blessed,
Sincerely yours,
Larissa Ahmed.

No comments: