Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Greetings From Miss Mahal Trillanes

Greetings From Miss Mahal Trillanes

Dear One,

I am Miss Mahal Trillanes, a native of Philippine nationality.
I would Like to have a long lasting and confidant business
relationship with you if possible entrusting my life time fortune into
your possession.

As now I am broken hearted and needs someone to trust, without
remembering my past and forsaken experiences from close
confidants and family.

I need someone who would take me for whom I am and as a life time
partner.Well, from your profile I believe in me that you ought to be a
very honest person. I would like to give you a brief description of my
life.

I am the sister of senator Antonio Fuentes Trillanes, who was arrested
and since detained by the government forces on the 29th day of
November 2007.You may wish to update yourself with more
information of my family official pictures and news about my
brother here:(http://www.worldpress.org/Asia/3007.cfm).

But not quite long, I was also arrested along with my brother, now I have
been released. All I want from you is to assist me make claims of some
funds, he did deposited Abroad, the Amount being deposited is
much about 6.2 million USD.

All I want from you is honesty and sincerity, as soon as this money is
claimed by you, I will advise you on how to wire some money to me
to enable me pay off the chief justice for his demand in getting my
brother out of prison. And then fly over to meet you.

I wait your reply for more details.

Sincerely yours,

Miss Mahal Trillanes

No comments: