Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Thursday, August 20, 2009

A recommendation from a friend

Greetings to you,

I am Azlinda Binti Radzuan from malaysia working with (WATERGATE GEMSTONES INT LONDON).i have been working in this company for more than 5yeas here. I will like to introduce you to this great business opportunity,i need your urgent assistance which will also be benefiting to you in terms of co-operation and friendship.I work as the Assistant Marketing Officer in (WATERGATE GEMSTONES INT LONDON), i am contacting you because i dont want to lose this opportunity and i know that me and you is going to get a good reward from this business in the future, now i want you to be the supplier (agent) to the company were i work so that me and you can take advantage of this business opportunity in my company now.
Now, this is the great business opportunity that i want you and me to take advantage of. My company want a product called (LISTOLITE CLEANSER GEM). The LISTOLITE CLEANSER GEM is a new scientific chemical fluid substance, its of lubricant, mainly used in the gemological laboratory for the purification of diamonds clarity treatment, it penetrate deep into diamond and vaporizes out black inclusion in diamonds and other precious stones listed below:-
(1) Tanzanite
(2) Citrine
(3) Pink topaz
(4) Aquamarine
(5) Ruby
(6) Sapphire
(7) Zircon (both blue and colorless)
The original supplier of these product is in ( Malaysia ) so the former supplier of this product to our company directly had an accident here in UK , he was the marketing manager and since he got this accident the relationship has been broken. Any person now can supply and merge into partnership with the company presently and this is the reason why im writing you seeking your interest for assistance.. i just want you to act as an intermediary agent to stand the gap between the (sellers of the product and my company).This is a big business which will be of a good dividends to both of us i only need your cooperation to make these business successful. i will give you more information about this if you are willing to stand as the agent to supply my company the product.

First, i will like to secure a supply contract deal for you as a supplier to the company where i work(WATERGATE GEMSTONES INT). Based on percentage, originally the actual purchasing price of these product by the company per Carton is 4,650.00usd while in (Malaysia ) the local selling price is 2.500.00usd and my company needs not less than 100 to 200 Cartons.The reason why i want you to be our agent is to be the link connecting the local seller in Malaysia directly to the buying company then the profit margin will be shared by both of us 50% to you while 50% to me. Your major assistance for me is just for you to talk to my Director that you can supply the company the product and to also go in details in terms of price and mode of payment then we can pick up from that point.Get back to me as soon as you receive my mail so that i can give you the local seller's number in Malaysia so that you can call her to ask if she have this product in stock to supply you before the manager o f the company will send the purchasing manager down to malaysia to come and purchase this product from you directly.Thanks for ur co.oporation..hope to hear from you soon.you can send me your phone number so that i will call you to discuss more about this business to you on phone.
Waiting to hear from you soon.
Regards,
Azlinda.

1 comment:

Shazwan said...

Hi, i am Shazwan from KL, Malaysia. I know about that product but where can i get it for you? would you point me the way to get it?

+6013-3528538