Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

[BULK] HELP ME PLEASE

Good day!

I am Fayad Bolkiah,I'm 19 years old boy.My sufferings began after they killed my parents and my only sister because my father was an opposition leader to the president of my country(Kenya Africa).Since then I have been with my uncles but they have made thing to be more difficult for me because of their eyes on my late father's properties.

Before the death of my father, he has $6.5 m USD (Six million, five hundred thousand dollars.) in a fixed deposit domiciliary account with a bank in Kenya that I am the next of kin. My international passport have been destroyed o avoid me running away from here because i still have 6 months left in my British visa.

I humbly need your assistance to help get this money transferred to your account, to serve as my guardian and to make an arrangement for me to come over after the fund is transferred, also to look for a good venture where the money will be invested.

If you are willing to help me kindly get back to me. I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this to yourself; I plead with you not to disclose it to anybody till after the transfer and I am in your country.

I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation of your effort. Note that the confidentiality of this transaction would be highly appreciated in replying soonest to my private email address: fayadbolkia199@yahoo.com or fayadbolkia19@yahoo.com

Thanks and remain bless.


Fayad Bolkiah

No comments: