Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Sunday, April 05, 2009

FROM MADAM ANNA CAMARA,

FROM MADAM ANNA CAMARA,
 
 
This is Madam ANNA CAMARA, I am suffering from thurberclosises and liver problem,  I am writing from the hospital in Cote D'Ivoire, this mail is very urgent.
 
I was told by the doctor that the sickness has got my liver
damaged and can only live for  two months. I  inherited some money ($8.4 Million  usdollars ) from my late Husband which I do not want the fund  to go in vain since I can not survive from the illness.
 
I want you to contact my house girl, Miss Olivia  Kuti, her  Email  is  ( olivia_kuti@sify.com ) Please contact Miss Olivia  Kuti with any valid driving license or id card or your photo and your telephone numbers to assure her that you shall never cheat or betray her when you have access to this funds.
 
All the original documents will be change from my name to your name to enable the  SECURITY COMPANY deliver the inherited box to you in your country.
 
This is the favour I need from you when you have gotten this fund:
 
(1)  Use  50% of this fund for charities, donate to churches and orphanage.
 
(2) Use  50% for  any  investment of your choice and to support Miss Olivia  Kuti in life and send her to the best university in your country when she come to meet you in your country.
 
This should be a code between you and Miss Olivia  Kuti  in this transaction "Hospital" any mail message without this code "Hospital" is not from  Olivia Kuti or me as I don't know what will happen to me in the next few hours.Please don't betray the trust I have manifest in you.
 
I don't want you to expose this transaction to anybody around you there or here until you and Miss Olivia  Kuti  finished every matter with the security company and have the inherited box to your care.
 
May God bless you and guide you to make good use of the fund.
Please pray for my soul to rest in peace as am about to die.
 
Madam .ANNA CAMARA
I thank you Holy God.


Firefox 3: เร็วกว่า ปลอดภัยกว่า .


แชทกับเพื่อนในบล็อกด้วย Yahoo! Pingbox!
มาแชทกับคนที่เข้าบล็อกเราดีกว่า

No comments: