Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Thursday, April 23, 2009

BUSINESS RELATION OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Complement of the day.

I am Dr. OLIVER TANBOR  a citizen of London resident at 120 Kensington
Court, London, W8 5 DL, UK. As agent consultant pharmaceutical research…

There is a company demanding of herbal roots (Taggri Natural Herbal Root)
for the treatment of sickness like; prevention of HIV and other Chronic
Diseases
.

Product name is: (Taggri Herbal Root)   - Tubercular

this product is use for the treatment of.
1) Tuberculosis
2) Infected HIV People.
3) Aids Patients.
4) Cancer Patients.Etc.


I know about a producer of this herbal root in India, but I kept the
information hidden from the interested companies for them not  to
purchase it directly from this farmer because I intend to achieve some
profits from this business if you comply with me accordingly and purchase
this product out from the farmer at (3000 Indian rupees) according to my
research I made when I visited India for Herbal Roots research programs,
while you will retail it to this company on arrival to (India) at (180 us
dollars) ,a heavy profit margin for both of us to share the profit that
comes out of it while you retain your purchasing fee money,  this company
is interested to purchase these Herbal Root directly from India on
monthly bases.


This proposal is Rick free as you and I know that Herbal product are
Ancient means of curing diseases and has it's (FOB) on any markets around
the globe, while this will be another income Generating business beside
your Area of specialization.

I will give your more details of this proposal the moment I hear from you.
If you are Interested kindly contact me on my private email.


Email……… [oliver_tanbor@yahoo.co.uk]
Best
regards,
DR. OLIVER TANBOR.

No comments: