Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hello Dear,

Hello Dear,
 
I am motivated in contacting you and hope to gradually build relationship and confidence in you as we get to know each other better. 
 
My name is JOYCE EMMANUEL, I am 19 years old I inherited a sum of $8.400 000 (Eight million Four hundred thousand united states dollars) from my late parents, late Mr & Mrs DANIEL  EMMANUEL. The money was deposited in a bank here in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire . Meanwhile he used my name as the next of kin in depositing the fund, and before my father died he explained to me that it was because of this money he was poisoned by his business partner and that I should seek for foreign partner in a country of my choice where i would transfer this money and use it for investment purpose.
 
The reason I want  to transfer this fund to your account is that the people that I noticed that killed my father they are after my life they are looking for a  way to kill me because of this I decided to  seek for your help in transfering  this fund into your account for investment purpose so that  I can come  to meet you in your country to avoid losing my life to evil people that killed my father.
 
I will appreciate it if you can help me and God will reward you abundantly for helping an orphan. I  will like you to tell me the percentage you will take for assiting me and  after taking your percentage you will stll invest the rest of the fund  for me while I continue my education in your country.
 
Please can I ask you this few questions.
 
1) Can you assit me in transfering this fund to your account for investment purpose?

2) Can you handle this fund for me and to be my guidiance when I come to meet you since i am 19 years old?

3) Can I build my trust in you concerning this transaction?
 
Please respond to this email address: ( joyce_emmanuel@sify.com ), so that I can give you all the details and my personal photos. I will be waiting for your response.

 
With love and peace.
Your's  Sincerely one,
Joyce Emmanuel.


ประสบการณ์แชทออนไลน์แบบใหม่สุด แชทได้จากทุกบล็อกและหน้าเว็บ!
Yahoo! ท้าให้ลอง Pingbox ใหม่ มาดูกันเลย!


ปลอดภัยกว่าเวลาออนไลน์
อัพเกรดใหม่เป็น Internet Explorer 8 เหมาะสุดสำหรับ Yahoo! วางใจได้เสมอ แถมฟรีอีกด้วยนะ โหลดIE8 ได้ที่นี่!

No comments: