Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Friday, July 03, 2009

From cpl. Brent Gills

***********************************************************
 
The information in this e-mail is confidential
 
and may be legally privileged. It is intended
 
solely for the addressee. If you are not the
 
intended recipient kindly inform the sender and
 
delete all copies.
 
***************************************************************
 
 
 
Hi,
 
I am Corporal Brent Gills from the tactical division of  the Marine corps , Helmand province in Afghanistan.
 
I need your assistance urgently. I have some cash funds about $3.7million (THREE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND  US DOLLARS) which I kept with a finance firm when I was serving in Iraq.  I want you to help me to secure this fund competently in your country until I come to meet with you in person for further arrangements.
 
It`s difficult for me to transfer this amount of money in my name to any account since i am still in active service and this is the reason why I am writing to you, though the money is legal because it`s from oil.
 
I had made an arrangement previously with the finance firm to move this fund swiftly out of Iraq through their diplomatic courier services but unfortunately  time was too short for me to continue the process as our unit was ordered to move immediately to Afghanistan for imminent military operation.
 
I will offer you 15% of the total sum for your engagement in the process on the basis that you are not going to bring in any third party to participate in the business. I will decide what to do with the remaining cash sum when I visit you in your country
 
If you are ready and really trustworthy, kindly revert to me immediately for more information. Thank you very much and God bless you.
 
Best regards
 
Cpl. Brent Gills
 
Royal Marine Base
 
Helmand, Afghanistan
 

 

No comments: