Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Monday, July 20, 2009

RE:REQUEST

I am duncan martins. I am one of the Director of Project Implementation with the Democratic Republic of Congo Department of Mining & Natural Resources . I am presently on an oversea trip in Belgium.

First and foremost, I apologize using this medium to reach you for a transaction/business of this magnitude, but this is due to confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium.

Be informed that a member of the Democratic Republic of Congo Export Promotion Council who was at the Government delegation to your country during a trade exhibition gave your enviable credentials/particulars to me. I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of the deal described Hereunder for the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it as a top secret because of the nature of this transaction.

I have hug fund to invest in your country, for your assistant 30 % for you and 10% for miscellaneous expenses we may incur on the cause of this transaction. On the notice of your willingness to assist me, I will tell you the modalities we shall follow to ensure a smooth hitch-free transaction. please do call me or send email to me as soon as you receive this message for more briefing,here is my phone number (+32492500130) my email address is: ( duncanmartins03@gmail.comI wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.
Yours faithfully,
duncan martins

No comments: