Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Yours Truly In Love !!

You're invited to:   Yours Truly In Love !!
By your host:   Rami Ubani
 
Date:   Wednesday 8 July 2009
Time:   12:00 - 13:00  (GMT +00:00)
Location:   With Love Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man., Am approaching you for a genuine friendship and a partnership my name is Remi I saw your contact today ,and i am interested in you, Please i would like to know more about you,remember age or distance does not matter but what matters is true love,for further communication contact me . to enable me to explain myself well to you and as well to know whom you are very well . Urs Remi
 
Will you attend?   RSVP to this invitation
Copyright © 2009  Yahoo! UK. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

No comments: