Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Greetings.



--
Greetings,
My name is Miss Juliet Conte, 19 years old, daughter of late Guinea
President Lansana Conte,who died on Monday,23th Dec 2008, after a long
illness at 74 years old. Honestly, I am the only one in the family who
knows about the money he deposited in a Bank here in Cote D'Ivoire,
where he deposited the $6 million Usd. My late father handed over the
documents of this deposit to me before his untimely death, Now as he
is dead, I wish to seek for your partnership to assist me to move this
money to your country for investment and I will give you 20% of this
total amount. On your interest, I will send you the full confidential
details of the deposit as a good partner that I can trust to assist
me. e-mail me your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick
communication. This business is risk free. Check the news:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7797935.stm
Respectfully, Miss Juliet Conte

No comments: