Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Your Mail / Read through & Advice me

Hello,
I am Martin kwasha the only son of (late)Mr.Alfred Kwasha a licensed solid mineral ( gold, diamond,etc ) exporter before he passed away. Before his death my father, apparently, married a woman who became my stepmother because my mother died when i was very young. My stepmother already had two daughters of about my age, and they came with her to live in my Father's house. I discovered that there was some ill-feeling from my stepmother towards me, since then i have been badly treated; being forced to undertake work befitting only a servant, in my father's own house.
When my father died instead of being in the state of mourns as custom demand, she went as much as desired and claimed my father's property as well into the future regarded as a possible danger to my live. My father before passing away informed me privately that he have a financial portfolio, I would like to appeal to you confidentialy to assist me concerning my late father's Fund which he deposited in a financial firm, having the sum of eight million one hundred and twenty thousand euros   (  Ђ8,120,000 euros ) and some diamond and gold. I want to move out from here because of the my wicked stepmother who plotted with other relatives that killed my father and she will stop at nothing to hunt my life except if i flee since supposed to be the heir to all he owned. He intend to move the financial portfolio to his foreign associate's account for investment abroad for me, this is money he acquired from the export contract he secured and executed under the umbrell
Truly i don't know you but considering my situation and security, couple with an uncontrollable crisis situation between the rebels forces and government here, my live is no more protected here. I confide on your assistance and write with every respect due to your good person and ask that you assist me to move the money to your bank account on my behalf as my late father's foreign associate to your country for investment.
So please i want to know you better. I am willing to offer you (  Ђ 812,000 euros )  for your assistance after the successful transfer of this money for investment; I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate or any other profitable investment you bring to my notice in your country.
Please if you are willing to assist me, indicate your interest by sending your phone/mobile number & address so that I can communicate with you at any time.
I will be waiting for your response.
thanks
Martin Kwasha

No comments: