Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Thursday, February 04, 2010

good day

Barrister Carlos Munez
E-mail: carlosjmunez@aol.es
Dear Attn,
Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.
Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is Mr. Carlos Munez the Lawyer to the Late Mrs. Linda Barr from U S A; I'm a legal practitioner here in Madrid, Spain.
My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid it being confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where this fund valued 9,500,000.00( Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros) deposited by my client before her death.
The Bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin to my client or the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury, So far all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to her has proved abortive. Hence, I have contacted you. I am actually seeking your consent to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund, since my client died without a WILL, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to your account.
All the legal documentations to back up your claim as my client's Next of Kin I shall provide them. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction.
I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money to be shared among the charity Organizations, while the remaining 90% is shared equally between us. This proposition is entirely risk free. I will use my position as my client's lawyer and legal practitioner to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please contact me via my direct email: carlosjmunez@aol.es , upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that will help you understand this transaction well.
The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any infraction of the law. However, if this business proposition offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology.
If on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with your interest for further explanation.
Best Regards
Carlos Munez [Esq.]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up, constantly i used to check weblog posts here in the early hours in the break of day, because i love to
learn more and more.

Also visit my page; how to set up a website easily

Anonymous said...

You definitely do not want me to cover up my face, do you?
It may convert videos at up to 5X faster pace than other related media encoding/decoding software.
Does it rain down as if it were manna from heaven?

Also visit my webpage :: Cydia (http://www.cargames789.com)

Anonymous said...

You have made some decent points there. I looked
on the internet to learn more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.


Have a look at my webpage - brazilian hair extension reviews

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your blog.

You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset.

If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some material for
your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please send me an e-mail if interested. Thank you!

Here is my blog post :: bankruptcy lawyers amarillo

Anonymous said...

I tend not to leave a lot of responses, but i did a few searching and wound
up here "good day". And I actually do have 2 questions for you if
it's allright. Could it be simply me or does it look as
if like some of these comments appear like they are left by
brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing on other social sites, I'd like to follow everything new
you have to post. Would you make a list of all of
all your community sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?


Feel free to visit my web-site :: פורץ מנעולים בבאר שבע

Anonymous said...

Motor Matic Yamaha Mio Terbaru di Indonesia
Motor soul DT Muscle
motor soul GT street
Motor vixion
Motor Baru Honda

Nia Mulyasari said...

obat keloid