Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Monday, June 29, 2009

Deal very urgent


***********************************************************

The information in this e-mail is confidential

and may be legally privileged. It is intended

solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail

by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the

intended recipient kindly inform the sender and

delete all copies.

***************************************************************

 

 Attn: Chairman/Managing Director

Hi,

I am Eng. Denis Lambert, presently i`m in basra Iraq undertaking a project of oil pipe lines installation.

With all due respect I ask if you would be pleased to allow me use your status for a swift transfer of some funds about $5 million (FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS) to your country for safe keeping?. The money is from oil so it`s legal.

Actually I got your contact from a data pamphlet published annually by the International Board of  Commerce hence I decided to write to you so we can possibly work together as partners in respect of this proposal.

I have arranged with a security/finance company to move this fund secretly out of Iraq since the Iraqi government is keen to monitor every aspect of cash fund transferred directly to individual accounts through bank, including some other kind of money transfer agency within Iraq.

What i want you to do specifically is secure the fund on my behalf when it`s finally been moved to your country pending when I will come to meet with you for further arrangement.

And also you should bear in your mind that I shall NOT at any time accept a third party in this transaction otherwise the business must remain confidential between both of us.

  

I will offer you 15% of the total amount for allowing me to use your name for the transaction hoping that you are capable of handling this subject competently.

 

 If you are interested, kindly revert to me immediately for more details and subsequent action. Thanks a lot for this opportunity and please accept my apology if certainly you have been inconvenienced by this request. I humbly look forward to receiving your response.

Have a very nice day.

 

best regards

Eng. Denis Lambert

Basra, Iraq.  

 

 

 

No comments: