Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Thursday, June 18, 2009

From Mrs Nawa Tomar.

Hello Dear.

My name is Mrs.Nawa Tomar. I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you and the charity organization around your community. I am 62 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago immediately after the death of my husband who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my health I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $5.7m to you since I don't have a child.

You should contact me immediately with your Complete contact informations so that I will put you in contact with the establishment to enable you arrange with them on how to get the money for the purpose mentioned above, I can't predict what will be my fate by the time you will recieve the fund, But you should please ensure that the fund is used as l have described above. Pls reply back to me.

Best Regards,
From Mrs.Nawa Tomar.

No comments: