Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Sunday, June 21, 2009

How Is Your Health?

How Is Your Health?

Thought you may not know me in person,I am Mr Alex Mamadou from Sierra
Leone but residing in Ivory Coast in Africa. It is my desire to contact
you on honesty and sincerity to assist me in transferring the sum of
$8,000,000(Eight Million United States Dollars) inherited from my father
late Mr. Kuma to your country for investment.

My intention of contacting you is to help me to secure my inherited fund,
which my late father packaged in a box and deposited it with one of the
security Company here in nurburgring country Abidjan Cote D 'Ivoire West
Africa and declared it to them as (FAMILY VALUABLES) not as money, Due to
the crises in my country Sierra Leone my late father moved this fund here
and deposited it with a security company as the banks was not working
then.

I am motivated in contacting you and hope to gradually build trust,
relationship and confidence in you as I get to know you better. So please
I want to know if you will be of assistance but first I want to get to
know you better.I am willing to offer you $1,600,000(One Million Six
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) for your effort input after the
successful transfer of this money and investment of the money in your
country .

Indicate your interest towards assisting me by sending your phone # and
address so that I can communicate with you at any time. I will be waiting
for your response.

Thanks Alex

mamadou@cantv.net

No comments: