Watching PR traffic from selected sources

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

please it`s very urgent

**************************************************

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to

this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the

intended recipient kindly inform the sender and delete all copies.

******************************************************

 

 Attn: Chairman/Managing Director

Hi,

I am  Eng. Denis Lambert. Presently I am undertaking a project of oil pipe line installation in basra Iraq. I ask with all due respect if you would be please to allow me use your status for a swift transfer of some funds about $7 million (SEVEN MILLION US DOLLARS) to your country for safe keeping?.

The legality of the money is unquestionable because it`s from oil business.

I have arranged with a security company to move this fund secretly out of Iraq since the Iraqi government is keen on monitoring every aspect of cash being transferred through bank and some other kind of money transfer agency within Iraq this is the reason why I decided to contact you so we can possibly work together as partners.

Your responsibility in this proposal is to ensure safety of the fund when it`s been finally moved to your country pending when I will come to meet with you in person. If you have accepted this request then be notified that no third party will be invited to participate in the process otherwise the business should remain confidential between both of us.

  

I will offer you 15% of the total amount for allowing me to use your name for the transaction hoping that you are capable of handling this subject competently.

 

 If you are interested, kindly revert to me immediately for more details and subsequent action. Thanks a lot for this opportunity. please accept my apology if certainly you have been inconvenienced with this request. I am looking forward to receiving your response.

Have a very nice day.

 

best regards

Eng. Denis Lambert

Basra, Iraq.  

 

 

No comments: